Kitchen Creation Process
Step 1: Planning
Please download and read our iKitchen Overview document.Download Now
- Need help with designing your new DIY kitchen? Click here
- Plan products for your new kitchen. Check out our price list & online shop.
Plan your doors colours & bench tops
View our range of colours and texture you can customise for your new iKitchen.Door Colour Options Benchtops Options
Step 2: Selection
Select products & start drawing.
- Pick your units, bench tops, appliances, accessories etc and create your kitchen from the ground up.
- Draw your units in your layout and include all other relevant information asked for in the DIY guide.
- Find out your pricing and dimensions from the iKitchen DIY Unit List.
Step 3: Order & Design Review
Place your order when you are ready.
- Please read our Terms of Trade before you proceed with your order.
- Order your units and other applicable items on the online store.
- Please note that there is a minimum order of $1000.
- Pay your $500 deposit* when you place your order
- If required, submit your design by fax (09 447 1401) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote your order #.
- We'll review your design and make sure all the components are available and confirm pricing.
- We'll then produce a detail, CAD-generated kitchen design, the final price and the 50% deposit invoice.
- When the deposit has been paid, we will then confirm the delivery date approx 4-6 weeks.
Please note: iKitchen do not supply "Replacement Bench tops" sorry, we are set up to supply complete kitchens and bench tops.
Step 4: Delivery & Installation
Final payment & Delivery date confirmation.
- Prior to delivery we will send you the final invoice for the remaining balance and confirm the actual delivery date.
- The invoice will be less than $500 initial deposit paid
- Please note delivery cannot occur until we have confirmation that the final payment has been made.
Then it's over to you!
*In the unlikely event you decide not to proceed to Step #4, we will retain this as a non-refundable deposit to cover our expert design review and CAD-generated plan of your design
- You have an option to do it yourself or let us find an installer for you